Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Show off your caddy
Merciancaddy
Caddy2k Groupie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:35 am

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by Merciancaddy »

Could you tell me by how much you have lowered the van please and if you have any issues with speed bumps e.t.c


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Caddymaxi13
Caddy Fan
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:48 am
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by Caddymaxi13 »

Merciancaddy wrote:Could you tell me by how much you have lowered the van please and if you have any issues with speed bumps e.t.c


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was lowered when I baught it so I'm not sure. The rear is on the top hole in the hanger and I've wound the front down a tad

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

lfcrik
Caddy Fan
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 1:17 pm
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by lfcrik »

Van looks incredible - can you tell me why you went with 4 front wheels and not a full set?
User avatar
Caddymaxi13
Caddy Fan
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:48 am
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by Caddymaxi13 »

lfcrik wrote:Van looks incredible - can you tell me why you went with 4 front wheels and not a full set?
Thanks mate
Because the lamborghini rear wheels are 12 or 13 inches wide Image

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

lfcrik
Caddy Fan
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 1:17 pm
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by lfcrik »

Caddymaxi13 wrote:Thanks mate
Because the lamborghini rear wheels are 12 or 13 inches wide Image

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Image I just found some as well 11 inches wide haha no chance that’s clearing the door is there!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Caddymaxi13
Caddy Fan
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:48 am
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by Caddymaxi13 »

lfcrik wrote: Image I just found some as well 11 inches wide haha no chance that’s clearing the door is there!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope haha
Mine were in the warrenty reject cupboard for years at work hence I managed to get them

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

lfcrik
Caddy Fan
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 1:17 pm
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by lfcrik »

Caddymaxi13 wrote:Nope haha
Mine were in the warrenty reject cupboard for years at work hence I managed to get them

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Damn, v lucky! I just need to find two more fronts Image if you ever want to sell I’d snap them up!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Caddymaxi13
Caddy Fan
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:48 am
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by Caddymaxi13 »

lfcrik wrote: Damn, v lucky! I just need to find two more fronts Image if you ever want to sell I’d snap them up!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ill bear that in mind
We've a few hurracan sets at work that I keep trying to get Image

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Caddymaxi13
Caddy Fan
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:48 am
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by Caddymaxi13 »

Nice little rear light upgrade on dinner today ImageImage

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Mitch H
Caddy2k Groupie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:08 pm
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by Mitch H »

Wheel colour works really well on this
User avatar
Caddymaxi13
Caddy Fan
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:48 am
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by Caddymaxi13 »

Mitch H wrote:Wheel colour works really well on this
Thanks bud

Just picked a 345mm front s3 brake set up too

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

User avatar
the swan fiend
Hyper Poster
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:52 pm
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Vanborghini ex BG maxi

Post by the swan fiend »

Saw you coming through Bala today fella. I was in disguise as a biker though so you wouldn’t have seen me. It was the gold wheels I spotted. I was a few cars behind you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rescue me from the swans in me
Post Reply