Mentioned in my 'newbie' post that I have bought this little cheapie to use it for sticking my/our logo all over it so I can get noticed.
Once I have given it a clean I will get some photos stuck up. So far it seems to have some decent foundations aesthetically for looking the part with some of the following :
- Upgraded non gen head unit
- Touran seat base with GTI leather seats
- Full carpet set up in the back (inc the floor)
- Lighting strips fitted in the rear
- Touran front bumper conversion (Needs removing and refitting, Stevie Wonder potentially fitted this!)
- A good deep clean
- Check it over mechanically, potentially stick a new belt on it and obviously drop the oil/filters
- Re-fit that front bumper
- New Steering wheel, its a bit sticky (not sure what to make of it)
Any pointers on the steering wheel and alloys would be a huge help. Also, I will be using Flikr to chuck photos on, I am assuming it works with this site?!
I look forward to posting more things on here without no demand to do so what so ever!