A Black Caddy...

Show off your caddy
kingdubber
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Re: A Black Caddy...

Post by kingdubber »

Looks very good in black. We dont get the tailgate model in SA. :(
Jetta V5
Caddy 1.8 Sport, now ADY with Perfect Power XMS4b and Estas 288 cam.
Wudy
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by Wudy »

We don't get many over here either! I don't think I've actually seen another one on the road since I got mine, it was only by chance I ended up with a tailgate model, I feel sorry for anyone specifically looking for one!
jayvalet
Caddy Fan

Post by jayvalet »

i know this sounds silly,, but have you hit your head? on the tailgate? nice van btw..
Ti22
100BHP+

Post by Ti22 »

That's lovely too.. my perfect van. How the hell did you find it for £4K? ! Good skills!
James
Ti22 Vehicle Services Detailing & Show preparation along the M4 from South wales to London!
Wudy
Caddy Fan

Post by Wudy »

jayvalet wrote:i know this sounds silly,, but have you hit your head? on the tailgate? nice van btw..
Haha not yet. I'm more worried about hitting other people, like if someone's next to me and I'm chatting I've got to make sure their head isn't in striking distance when opening or closing it.
Really came in handy the other day though, torrential rain and I had to sort some stuff out in the back of it, so just ran to my van and flipped the tailgate open and was stood nice and dry with the rain pouring all around, love it already!!
Ti22 wrote:That's lovely too.. my perfect van. How the hell did you find it for £4K? ! Good skills!
Only by chance really, kept looking every couple of days for a good one that wasn't the other side of the country. Saw this one and went to view it that day. The next day I decided I wanted it, so paid a deposit and waited till the next weekend to get it. I generally miss out on bargains/good deals but I got lucky with this one!

Still haven't got my rail covers painted :evil: trying to decide weather to just wait to have them done for free, or pay someone to paint them and get them done quick. But I like things for free...
jayvalet
Caddy Fan

Post by jayvalet »

^^^^ good to know.. lol..
Wudy
Caddy Fan

Post by Wudy »

Woop rail covers finally painted! Hopefully get them fitted tomorrow eve, will throw some pics up if I do :D
sas-1991
100BHP+

Post by sas-1991 »

Would love mine to have a big boot!! Looking well!
Splitpin
Twin Turbo poster

A Black Caddy...

Post by Splitpin »

Looking great, mine must be the sister van to yours! Twin sliders and tailgate, same colour and spec!!

I was thinking of getting the heating element removed before the tint to give it the pure black look....

Keep up the good work :)