MK4 Build coming along

Show off your caddy
Saulus Maximus
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

MK4 Build coming along

Post by Saulus Maximus »

Sorry guys I can’t work out for the life of me how to post a pic here using an iPhone 🤪 Maybe it’s because I’m new to the forum and don’t have full access yet. Anyway would love to share some pics!

I have a white MK4 build coming along nicely. The full kit is painted and fitted, I have gloss black golf r wheels and have lowered it with the vw eibach kit.

Couple of things I could do with some help with…

1… I had to move the front assist sensor from behind the grille badge to the bottom of the bumper. I keep getting a dash warning saying “no sensor view front assist”. Does it need re-calibrating or will it just not work if there’s a bit of lower bumper grille in front of it?

2… Struggling to get golf R seats finished. If I buy some touran bases will the golf r seats just bolt straight on? And am I best using the red seat belt buckles from the golf r seats or the original caddy ones? The original caddy ones obviously match the wiring / plugs but they look really long and stupid on the golf r seats. The golf r ones look right but I can’t seem to find anyone that can wire them up to work properly with the airbag / seatbelt lights on the dash.

3… Finally, any recommendations on a nav unit?

Thanks in advance guys!!!
Scoobysrt
Hyper Poster

Re: MK4 Build coming along

Post by Scoobysrt »

To post pictures you need to host them off site, I use postimage.org then you simply copy and paste the hotlink for forums link into your post.

I like my kenwood head unit with navigation built in.
2016 Starlight blue highline 2.0 tdi - stainless side bars - DubUnit remap 190 bhp ish - st x lowering kit - golf R cadiz 18" wheels - rear wiper delete - ProVan600 interior led light - red painted calipers - Kenwood headunit - sequential side repeaters - vcds hex net pro
Saulus Maximus
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Saulus Maximus »

Cheers Scooby 🙂
Snailz
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Snailz »

I post straight from my iPhone using the Tapatalk app. Using serval forums this is an awesome app to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk