MTX caddy

Show off your caddy
daddy caddy
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

MTX caddy

Post by daddy caddy »

well lads i think yous have been waitin on me lol ha im the man with the caddy on air :D are yous havin any meets this year anyone wantin a look at it google mtx caddy and yous wil be pleasantly pleased :)
VW-PADDY-TDI
Hyper Poster

Re: DSG???? or Not

Post by VW-PADDY-TDI »

daddy caddy wrote:well lads i think yous have been waitin on me lol ha im the man with the caddy on air :D are yous havin any meets this year anyone wantin a look at it google mtx caddy and yous wil be pleasantly pleased :)
Dude i think you need to start a full new thread and fill it full of photos and details....... Welcome along
ImageImage
http://www.FlyinFinnMotorsport.com
05 Caddy TDI chipped irl custom map 140ish
hedge
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: MTX caddy

Post by hedge »

Done! now post some pictures!
105 tdi with GTB2260 power around 280bhp/405lbft
dubvan
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by dubvan »

Piccies, piccies and .....some piccies! Pretty please!!

Jonesy :mrgreen:
VW-PADDY-TDI
Hyper Poster

Post by VW-PADDY-TDI »

dubvan wrote:Piccies, piccies and .....some piccies! Pretty please!!

I priced an air ride setup from Meric kay It was working out cheaper than KW coilovers... :o :o :o
ImageImage
dubvan
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by dubvan »

VW-PADDY-TDI wrote: I priced an air ride setup from Meric kay It was working out cheaper than KW coilovers... :o :o :o
Seriously? What is the best price ypu've seen for KW's versus the air ride set up, Paddy?

VW-PADDY-TDI
Hyper Poster

Post by VW-PADDY-TDI »

dubvan wrote: Seriously? What is the best price ypu've seen for KW's versus the air ride set up, Paddy?

Cant remember where i seen em but there were 3 different types from $800 dollars for basic up to the top end @ $1500 (i think) but then again its not a system that your gonna just bolt on yourself so I guess another 500-1000 euro would want to be out aside for an install of these. But @ current dollar coversion rates it wouldn't be too bad
ImageImage
Ricky
Caddy Fan

Post by Ricky »

Well daddy caddy..... I did what you said and googled it..... very impressed. I certainly appreciate the work thats went into your caddy. I, (and I'm sure others on here too), would be interested to hear what your thoughts and opinions are regarding the air suspension. (Basically what its like to live with on a day by day basis, cost, bla bla bla). Also can I ask what size, offset, and make of wheel your running. they look class too !!!!

What part of the world are you from ? Philip and the guys in audio advice always do a good job !!!!

Do you use the caddy or is it just for shows etc etc etc ?

Here's a link to daddy caddys caddy .. (What a mouthful)....lol

http://www.mtxaudio.eu/spip.php?article1287" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers !

Ricky !
lovelydubly
Hyper Poster

Post by lovelydubly »

damn i bet thats slow with all that gear in the back :lol:
feeman
Hyper Poster

Post by feeman »

Seen that van up at the car show in swords forgot all about it but its a hell of a van. The whole van was shakin when he had the sound system going. wouldnt suit me though drivin in and out of sites and theres nowhere for the tools!!
VW-PADDY-TDI
Hyper Poster

Post by VW-PADDY-TDI »

feeman wrote:Seen that van up at the car show in swords forgot all about it but its a hell of a van. The whole van was shakin when he had the sound system going. wouldnt suit me though drivin in and out of sites and theres nowhere for the tools!!
You work on a site???? where??? aint seen one of them in over a year.... a rear breed these days...
ImageImage
daddy caddy
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by daddy caddy »

Ricky wrote:Well daddy caddy..... I did what you said and googled it..... very impressed. I certainly appreciate the work thats went into your caddy. I, (and I'm sure others on here too), would be interested to hear what your thoughts and opinions are regarding the air suspension. (Basically what its like to live with on a day by day basis, cost, bla bla bla). Also can I ask what size, offset, and make of wheel your running. they look class too !!!!

What part of the world are you from ? Philip and the guys in audio advice always do a good job !!!!

Do you use the caddy or is it just for shows etc etc etc ?

Here's a link to daddy caddys caddy .. (What a mouthful)....lol

http://www.mtxaudio.eu/spip.php?article1287" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers !
well ricky eh to be honest its bouncy not for daily drivin and the leave bars gone take em out and den you ve to custom make your axle easy when you see it done
Ricky !