Thinking of selling something, Read here first!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Thinking of selling something, Read here first!

Post by Doc »

1. From this moment forward ALL sales must strictly follow the for sale section rules.
2. All sales must be placed in the classified section of the forum and nowhere else. This includes the common practice of Hinting to someone that you have something for sale in another topic, if you don't have a for sale topic up then put one up and link to it.
3. Group buys and trade sales must be approved by me before any mention is made on the forum.

Failure to follow these rules will result in your post being deleted and a warning issued, 3 warnings and your out.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
kevin
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Re: Thinking of selling something, Read here first!

Post by kevin »

Hi Doc, aim selling some stuff and asking to be able to send private messages.

Your help very appreciated

Kevin
paul4314
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by paul4314 »

hi doc i no the rules state for selling i must have a user name in the pic
thing is i want to give away the rear cut out floor section from my seat conversion
but i took a pic the other day and forgot to put user name on paper would u mind me listing it or do u want me to get the correct picture
Banditbarron
Sales Caporegime
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by Banditbarron »

If its free and no money at all changes hands and its all dealt with on the forum then ok.

And I assume collection

But next time a pic is needed
paul4314
Hyper Poster

Post by paul4314 »

yea i do have a pic and will be free and collection i remember seeing a post of someone who bought a van that had the floor cut out and wanted this section to replace it as was being used as a van so if it helps some1 then all good and i will post it in the for sale section shortly just wanted to make sure before doing so
cheers
Caddysthedaddy
Caddy Fan

Post by Caddysthedaddy »

Hey doc, I would like to sell my steering wheel is that ok if I put a pic up with my user name in the classified section?
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Sure, so long as you have photos and a price to satisfy the rules, I've no objection.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Caddysthedaddy
Caddy Fan

Post by Caddysthedaddy »

Cheers mate
stylishsigns
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by stylishsigns »

hi doc
any chance of selling a few things
cheers
"STYLISHSIGNS" 2013 highline, natural grey, 1.6 tdi dsg, led drl, ff zenons, sat nav, bluetooth, reverse sensors, cruise, mfsw with paddles, dual zone climate, leather, 18" audi s-line alloys with eibach lowering................
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Can't see why not so long as they are in the appropriate section and adhere to the rules. :D

Caddysthedaddy
Caddy Fan

Post by Caddysthedaddy »

Doc how do I upload up pictures onto the for sale section? When I click on new topic to write advert it doesn't come up with anything to let me upload my pic ? Thanks mate dan
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Should be the same as posting a picture anywhere else on the forum bud, paste your link to photo bucket or wherever and make sure its wrapped in the IMG tags.See HERE

Caddysthedaddy
Caddy Fan

Post by Caddysthedaddy »

Cheers doc thanks for the reply geez
mostlysimon
200BHP+

Post by mostlysimon »

Hi doc, I was wondering if it would be okay for me to put something in the for sale section? I'm unsure if I'm qualified to- I'm on 30+ posts but don't think I can send pms and I don't want to break the rules. Cheers

Simon.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Sure thing Simon, so long as rules regarding price, picture with username etc are followed it'll be fine.
If you want/ need PM level access, please request in the proper thread and I'll get to it next time I'm doing upgrades.