Edition 38

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Edition 38

Post by Doc »

So, who's on for a bit of a gathering in september?
Heres the details:

Another Irish VW forum are arranging a group buy on the boat and hotel and the whole trip Thursday nite until monday afternoon comes in at around £300 which is one car on the boat and one hotel room, This could obviously be shared with a passenger to make it less expensive.
They are pushing for a April 30th deadling for payment which I know is short notice but I thought some people on here may be interested.
I would love to go but I'd need a passenger to share the costs, anyone like to tag along?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
wonderdetail
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Edition 38

Post by wonderdetail »

Hotel room?! You camp at edition 38 man! Unless you can't any more? We did last year - it was awesome.
Project Caddy
My Blog: http://iphonejailbreaknews.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

No chance of camping with my back and it's nice to back able to have a good shower after a day in the sun(fingers crossed).
Not much interest on here anyway, might be on me own for this one. :(
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

I'm going to try and get down this year doc. Let me know if you do go.
Project Caddy
My Blog: http://iphonejailbreaknews.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7555doctor
The only Caddy in the Village

Post by 7555doctor »

i mite go doc but i will be sleepin in the van.
i know what your saying about gettin a shower after a day in the sun
sure if you go i will use your hotel shower lol :lol: :lol:
NEED A CADDY AGAIN WISH I HAD NEVER SOLD MY VAN

The caddy2k.com drifter