Luxury short breaks away for forum members!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Pepsi
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: Luxury short breaks away for forum members!

Post by Pepsi »

Hi hef. I r plied to the pm but I’m not sure if it went through the first time I have sent a pm. I have sent two messages but not sure if they sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Afield23
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Afield23 »

I've just come back from 4 days in this fabulous apartment with my 2 mates for a long weekend of mountain biking around North Wales....what a stunning setting! Hef is a true gent and a pleasure to talk to, great to see the Caddy 3.2 purring away too!

Highly recommend staying here, the views are stunning and the waterside is a short walk with a nice pub and a few places to eat, bigger towns only 10 mins drive away. Gutted I had a cold all weekend so didn't get to do as much biking as I wanted but I know I'll be welcomed back in the future because Hef is truly a great friend.

The apartment is spotlessly clean and modern and really spacious, we really felt relaxed there.

Cheers mate!

ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

hef355
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by hef355 »

Ahhh thank you Aaron mate for your lovely kind words, it really is appreciated my friend!

I’m equally as gutted that you had a cold, and couldn’t fully enjoy your time with us, but as you say, you are more than welcome any time again in future!

I’ve also made a great friend in you now that we’ve met and I’m so glad that this is little venture is working out as planned ... that is to meet some great lads and fab Caddy’s ... and Aaron’s black beauty is certainly one of those!

Great to meet you and your mates buddy and hope to see you soon ... without that bloody cold next time!!

All the very best

Hef

pegger
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by pegger »

Just spent a absolutely stunning weekend here and the views are to die for. We really did not want to leave. Hef you are a star mate with a big heart and thank you so much for letting us have it. We will definitely be back.10/10 :D
hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

Pegger mate it was indeed my pleasure meeting yourself and your good lady! So pleased you had a great time and of course you are most welcome any time in future! Really looking forward to seeing you again at Tatton and thank you for your kind and lovely words, Hef

hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

pegger wrote:Just spent a absolutely stunning weekend here and the views are to die for. We really did not want to leave. Hef you are a star mate with a big heart and thank you so much for letting us have it. We will definitely be back.10/10 :D
Thank you so much you guys for the lovely thank you card, how thoughtful. Really hope to see you with us again very soon!

hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

Had the pleasure of meeting Caddyluv and his stunning van this weekend! Hope you enjoyed and see you at TattonImageImage

Caddyluv
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Caddyluv »

Hef genuinely one of the nicest people I’ve met. The apartment is so beautiful when the sun is shining you feel like your somewhere in the Mediterranean. Thank you for your hospitality.

EdenH
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by EdenH »

I’ve recently got back from a few days stay at the apartment as a birthday surprise for the missus. I have to agree with everything that all the other members have said, it’s a lovely clean and modern apartment, the views are beautiful and Hef is really good guy - great to meet you mate! I can’t recommend this enough if you fancy getting away for a short break. My missus loved it as did I, we’re already planning a return visitImage

Thanks again HefImage

ImageImage

hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

It was indeed my pleasure meeting you my friend! Thank you for your lovely and thoughtful card and for the beers! So glad you had a great time and the are on me next time! Great photos too

EdenH
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by EdenH »

hef355 wrote:It was indeed my pleasure meeting you my friend! Thank you for your lovely and thoughtful card and for the beers! So glad you had a great time and the Imageare on me next time! Great photos tooImageImageImage

Haha, no problem mateImage I’ve tried texting you but it doesn’t look like the texts are getting through to you for some reason? Let me know if you haven’t got anything and I’ll just PM you through hereImage

hulk
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (103bhp)

Post by hulk »

Well I’d just like to say thank you to Hef for letting my wife and I stay in this beautiful apartment for a few nights. It’s in a perfect location and so relaxing with the stunning views. It’s such a nice modern and exceptionally clean apartment we couldn’t of asked for anything more. If anyone is looking at going we would highly recommend this apartment to stay in and excellent value for money.
Hef is an amazing person and is always willing to help I’m so pleased I got to meet him and his wife and will 100% be returning soon :)
it’s a five stars from Mr & Mrs Hulk2k
HULKSWAGON
hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

Thank you so much Hulk my friend for your kind and considerate words. Having been invited out to join you for dinner gave both my wife and I the lovely opportunity to get to know you and your lovely wife. We had an amazing night but more importantly our wives had such a ball which is great and of course involves them indirectly in the shenanigans of the forum too which is what its all about! A fantastic night was had therefore with a beautiful couple and we cant wait to have you back!

Indeed as our wives were getting on so well we also had some quality Caddy time with Hulk test driving mine and vise versa. What an amazing van you have my friend that has been tastefully modified to such a high standard. The 2 litre engine at 300bhp was a thrilling experience to drive and sounded awesome!

I’m so glad that our humble place is serving the exact purpose I intended ... that is ...to involve our wives/partners ... to meet some fab people and their vans ... and for our place to be enjoyed by all! And so far ... all our expectations have been fulfilled ten fold!

So thank you Mr and Mrs Hulk for your lovely comments and both Iona and I look forward to your return!

All our love and thank you for the lovely card and flowers! Hef and Ion xx

Pepsi
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Pepsi »

Just want to say a huge thank you to hef for let my wife and I stay in his apartment for a couple of nights. We had an amazing time.
The view from the apartment is breathtaking and made us both say wow. It’s a very clean and modern apartment and very well decorated. couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Hef is genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever met. And made my wife and I very comfortable welcoming us with open arms even though we got there fairly late.

Finally I must say we are already planing a return trip. Either this year or next year

Thank you once again.

Ps the caddy is a piece of art.

hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

Thank you Pepsi for your kind words towards me, the apartment and the van!

I’m so pleased to have met you and your lovely wife and that you had such a good time with great weather as a bonus!

You are indeed a lovely couple and welcome back with the family any time you wish!

Thanks again!

Hef