Central Locking

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
JonesyTDI
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Central Locking

Post by JonesyTDI »

Hi, please could someone help me.

I’ve fitted Touran electric window motors and modules, from a 2006 Touran to a 2005 Caddy. Everything works perfectly apart from the central locking from the remote. It works fine from the button on the drivers door.

Is this a pin problem or coding.

Thanks for any help
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Central Locking

Post by Doc »

Remote central locking is controlled by the central convenience module on this generation of caddy, changing the door control module shouldn't have much affect on the operation.
Do all the doors lock when you turn the key in the driver's door?
Are the interior lights working ok when you open/close the doors?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
JonesyTDI
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by JonesyTDI »

Thanks for the help Doc.

When I turn off the ignition the interior light comes on and stays on until it goes off with the timer. The drivers door key only locks the drivers door, and the button on the drivers door only locks the front doors.

I used two add a fuse things to pick up lives into the Interior side door clips.
Jeff1994
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Jeff1994 »

Hi guys I’ve had a similar issue, did touran conversion, motors, doorcards, and extra live for 2011 caddy, my passenger door now doesn’t lock and welcome light doesn’t light up either, changed my door loom and modules and motors to make sure there okay, the windows function correctly and everything works apart from the lock and welcome light, any ideas????