Caddy pics

Pics from around the web
Caddy Dan123
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Caddy pics

Post by Caddy Dan123 »

So here it is folks its needing a little attention to the body work but i dont think ive done bad really in the 12 months ive had it like Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

the swan fiend
Hyper Poster

Re: Caddy pics

Post by the swan fiend »

Nice looking van mate. I like the bonnet stripe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rescue me from the swans in me
Caddy Dan123
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Caddy Dan123 »

Nice 1 buddy, getting there slowly like need to get both sides re painted as when i picked it up it was snowing like mad so couldn't really see the bodywork really, got it because it only had 40k on clock.
Azz03
Hyper Poster

Post by Azz03 »

Caddy dan123 very tidy looking van that’s the only joy of having a white van it’s hard to keep the paintwork In good condition mines white and who ever had the passenger sliding door done must of been blind as it’s the worst paint match ever the vans candy white and the doors near enough cream aha. What mods you have you done to it interior and exterior?

Caddy Dan123
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Caddy Dan123 »

Azz03 wrote:Caddy dan123 very tidy looking van Image that’s the only joy of having a white van it’s hard to keep the paintwork In good condition mines white and who ever had the passenger sliding door done must of been blind as it’s the worst paint match ever the vans candy white and the doors near enough cream aha. What mods you have you done to it interior and exterior?

Azz03 Image nice one man interior, ive carpeted, insulated, sound defend, custom headliner, audi tt red leather seats, touran carpets, mk6 golf multifunction steering wheel, glovebox and custom pillars for the front window. Haha its been hard going you look at some vans on here and you think jesus these boys must have a never ending money pit Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jmarsh
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Jmarsh »

Which front bumper and splitter is that?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Giddy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4TSI

Post by Giddy »

Bold move with those red seats, really stands out :)
Caddy 4, Highline, 1.4 TSI
Instagram: @giddywagen
Build thread >>> here <<<
Azz03
Hyper Poster

Post by Azz03 »

Caddy dan123 love the red seats mate makes it stand out from the rest for sure haha and the ceiling in the back mint idea you do see some very creative things done to the vans on this forum that’s why I love it I can sit for hours just looking at other peoples ideas and what they’ve done some very talented lads on here I will say and yes their pockets must be very deep haha never ending mod game for these vans

Caddy Dan123
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Caddy Dan123 »

Jmarsh wrote:Which front bumper and splitter is that?

Jmarsh the front splitter is from TRC composites Image

Caddy Dan123
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Caddy Dan123 »

Giddy wrote:Bold move with those red seats, really stands out :)
Gibby. haha i know mate did think that but they do stand out like, just waiting on retro fitting the heated elements in them and get then wired up. Might wait till winter now though as definitely not needing them with this weather ImageImage

Jmarsh
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Jmarsh »

Thanks

Caddy Dan123
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Caddy Dan123 »

Azz03 wrote:Caddy dan123 love the red seats mate makes it stand out from the rest for sure haha and the ceiling in the back mint idea you do see some very creative things done to the vans on this forum that’s why I love it I can sit for hours just looking at other peoples ideas and what they’ve done some very talented lads on here I will say and yes their pockets must be very deep haha never ending mod game for these vans

Azz03 yeah man the red seats go well in my opinion like. The ceiling is multifunction all different modes flashes and has colour changing all via remote. The forum is great for finding ideas and making them unique im the same can sit here all day and night looking through folks builds. Such a popular van but very lack of decent priced mods unlike the t5. Heres the exterior pics. So i started off with my light bars side and back rear led. Also the binnet protrector which were all supplied from bragon.net then a pal of mine was selling he's van, so i managed to get the side rail, rear mk4 caddy bumper with carbon fibre protector and last of all the polo 6r mirrors which ive wired in so they are fully electric and heated Image

ImageImageImageImage
Caddy Dan123
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Caddy Dan123 »

Jmarsh wrote:Thanks Image

Your welcome Image

Azz03
Hyper Poster

Post by Azz03 »

It’s pretty cool I must say that’s one thing I haven’t done yet is line the roof it’s sound deadened insulated but just the original roof liner still on I will cover it eventually and add the lights but that’s when I do the rear seat conversion. I agree there mate the mods for the caddy’s are pretty pricey But still doesn’t stop us from paying the prices haha it’s very smart not many nice white caddy’s about I do like the mk4 rear bumpers as well was it a straight fit? Polo mirrors never seen or heard of that before I know or the caddy life or
Touran how hard was that haha did you have to make up new mounting plates

Caddy Dan123
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Caddy Dan123 »

Azz03 wrote:It’s pretty cool I must say that’s one thing I haven’t done yet is line the roof it’s sound deadened insulated but just the original roof liner still on I will cover it eventually and add the lights but that’s when I do the rear seat conversion. I agree there mate the mods for the caddy’s are pretty pricey But still doesn’t stop us from paying the prices haha Image it’s very smart not many nice white caddy’s about I do like the mk4 rear bumpers as well was it a straight fit? Polo mirrors never seen or heard of that before I know or the caddy life or
Touran how hard was that haha did you have to make up new mounting plates

Ye man no hard use your roof lining as a template though but use 12mm thats that i did stopped it sagging in the middle like. Your right definitely doesn't stop us paying it like haha. Aye the caddy bases are still used slight modification to adding the mirrors. Must say takes some adjusting to getting used to the mirrors as the size difference is major haha. Cheers dude i do try to get it looking tidy like but i ain't got deep pockets haha so bit by bit is fine with me Imageas far as the mk4 rear bumper only thing you need to change is your original brackets that hold it on for the mk4 and it fits perfectly mate they do sell them on ebay. You have instagram?