New Forum Logo Sticker Packs

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

OK guys, I've made a sticker pack for the new forum logo.
The pack includes one large logo, one large logo in relief, one large logo in reverse for internal mounting on glass and one large logo with text.
These can be see here.
Layout.jpg
One Pack is shown below.
OnePack.jpg
They do come with a masking tape transfer film applied to make it easy to fit wherever you like. This is not shown.

I have no intention of stocking the array of colours previously stocked as it made it quite difficult and there was a lot which were not very popular.
I've stuck with the most popular colours from the previous design and threw in a bit of sparkle (glitter grey) to see how it would be received.
The colours available are:
White
Matte Black
Silver
Blue
Red
Glitter Grey
InWallet.jpg
Glitter Grey shown below.
GlitterGrey.jpg
***[Edit: 20/08/2019]
I've added a lime green pack which I think is very close to viper green. Image

I also have limited edition runs of fluorescent yellow and matte gold.
[These sold out 11/11/2019]

[Update 12/10/2022]
I have added a new colour which is a dark grey, this is essentially the glitter grey without the sparkle.

I have also had a limited run of some Prismatic silver stickers.
PrismaticSilver-min.jpeg
These will be priced the same as other sticker sets but I will have to list these as an add-on item available only if you are ordering a set from the standard range.

The guys at Tatton Park show seen these also, they are some printed stickers I had made.
RedWhite And BlackOrange Stickers-min.jpeg
These will also be available as an add-on only, priced at £1 each.

After extensive discussion, both with my sticker supplier and others, I think a price of £5 including delivery (Royal Mail 1st Class) is fair for these. I hope everyone will agree.
FYI, any money made from these goes back into the forum and this is currently the only means of funding for the forum other than out of my own pocket.
For stickers sent outside of the UK an additional charge of £0.85 within Europe and £1.70 for further afield will apply, this is Royal Mail Standard international charge minus the charge for 1st class already included in the pack price.

For now, until I get around to making a "shop" similar to the old style stickers, I will conduct all sales via this thread on a first come first served basis.

Current stock levels as of 14/10/2022:
White - 45
Matte Black - 21
Silver - 18
Blue - 14
Red - 18
Glitter Grey - 35
Lime Green - 13
Dark Grey - 17

Add-on stickers:
Prismatic silver - 5
Red/White stripe - 40
Black with orange box - 40

Payments will be processed via Zettle since PayPal have decided to have my pants down with extortionate fees.
Let me know what you would like in this thread, I will send you an email to get your postal address and then send a Zettle invoice.
If you would like to add a keytag FROM HERE, these can be included in the same order.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Stedlocks
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: New Forum Logo Sticker Packs

Post by Stedlocks »

hi Doc, that link seems to be broken for me?
Ill take a glitter silver pack, for the bling!

Let me know if there is another way to get to that link, or I'll PayPal you direct?

👍
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

I've checked and the link works for me.
If you want to PayPal me directly, doc(at)caddy2k.com is my address.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Gary.8
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Gary.8 »

Cheers Doc.. ordered blue
S3_Oj
100BHP+

Post by S3_Oj »

Hi doc and I apologise I’ve sent £5 over to you @ caddy2k but my address is different it’s [Admin Edit]
Sorry to be a pain in the arse
And silver would be fine
Cheers James Latto (S3_Oj)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
r1lea
Hyper Poster

Post by r1lea »

Thanks doc
Glitter Grey ordered

Barbel330
Hyper Poster

Post by Barbel330 »

Ordered 2 packs of red ones Doc. Forgot to add my address in the notes so will email you. Cheers.
Instagram: @y_5cuf
Stedlocks
Hyper Poster

Post by Stedlocks »

Money sent to your address bud...
👍
dub_nutz
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by dub_nutz »

Hi doc,link wouldnt work for me on windows or chrome so ive just sent payment for a white set
cheers,pete.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Cheers Guys, all those are packed and ready to the post office tomorrow.
Stock levels as of right now:
White - 11
Matte Black - 6
Silver - 4
Blue - 4
Red - 4
Glitter Grey - 4

Stedlocks
Hyper Poster

Post by Stedlocks »

this is dangerous for me...... My old Kangoo had the rear doors covered in cycling and vaping stickers! :lol:

Slippery slope, I tell thee!
Lister79
Hyper Poster

Post by Lister79 »

£5 sent for a black set please.

2014 Toffee Brown with EA888 Gen 3 2.0 TSi (CJX) engine (417.5 BHP 545 Nm), Grinds/ABP air suspension and a few other mods :D
Build thread:
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36629
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Cheers @Lister79, I'll be heading to the post office around 10:00 this morning so any orders from last night or this morning should be with you by monday.

Caddyluv
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Caddyluv »

Payment sent.

White please.

Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Just made it in before the cutoff Ryan.