Winst's caddy

Show off your caddy
Stedlocks
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Winst's caddy

Post by Stedlocks »

Winst's van is seriously cool.....there are some wonderful vans around, about 8-10 absolute show stoppers, but this one is as innovative inside, as out!
You have to keep looking, to see whats been done as it looks so 'factory'......i was ages before I even saw the bloody leather stitched dash!! :lol:
PYE White
Caddy Fan

Post by PYE White »

I couldn't agree more, the van is absolutely stunning. I have known Wayne for a very long time but I've never seen his van as I moved away. I think the next time I'm back up home I may have to pop in for a catch up and a look round his van.
The voices in my head made me do it..............
Stedlocks
Hyper Poster

Post by Stedlocks »

Get yourself up to Heffest this year.....you'll see all the best vans, and it will make you up your game! :lol:
PYE White
Caddy Fan

Post by PYE White »

Sounds like a challenge lol. I am new to the scene but am up for a good show.
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Post by Winst »

Thanks a lot @stedlocks, appreciate your kind words about my van, it’s only “caddy people” who notice half of the mods we all do, never had a vehicle for this long, and I still enjoy doing bits when I get time but unfortunately that’s not very often atm.

@PYE White
This forum and a lot of its member have help me a huge amount with the van over the years and it wouldn’t be half the van if it wasn’t for them, although Mr Barclays Bank would’ve been a lot happier if I hadn’t have bought it , I’m met a lot of great people on here and there are a lot of exceptional vans on this forum Si but be warned mate be very careful because once you start it takes a strong person to stop and unfortunately I’m very weak, I was only going to lower it and put some big wheels on it, I’ll get some interior pics up mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

ImageImageImageImage

2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
PYE White
Caddy Fan

Post by PYE White »

Winst wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 am Thanks a lot @stedlocks, appreciate your kind words about my vanImage, it’s only “caddy people” who notice half of the mods we all do, never had a vehicle for this long, and I still enjoy doing bits when I get time but unfortunately that’s not very often atmImage.

@PYE White
This forum and a lot of its member have help me a huge amount with the van over the years and it wouldn’t be half the van if it wasn’t for themImage, although Mr Barclays Bank would’ve been a lot happier if I hadn’t have bought it Image, I’m met a lot of great people on here and there are a lot of exceptional vans on this forum Si but be warned mate be very careful because once you start it takes a strong person to stopImage and unfortunately I’m very weakImage, I was only going to lower it and put some big wheels on itImageImage, I’ll get some interior pics up mateImage

Cheers for the pictures Wayne, my plans include a set of bigger wheels, rear door spoiler, lowered and a remap. The van is booked into Dub Unit for Monday afternoon lol.
Stedlocks
Hyper Poster

Post by Stedlocks »

I only say it how it is fella!👍

And Pye mate, you've started down that expensive road alreadybud! :lol:
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

@PYE White
It’s started already Si
Dub unit is good mate, he knows what he’s doing in there

@stedlocks
Thanks buddy

Instagram @2kwayne
PYE White
Caddy Fan

Post by PYE White »

Winst wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:40 pm @PYE White
It’s started already SiImageImage
Dub unit is good mate, he knows what he’s doing in thereImage

@stedlocks
Thanks buddy Image

I hope you wrong, I've got the camper and Cossie restoration to finish lol

Matt is only 30 miles south of me so I thought I would give him a go after seeing a lot of positive reviews on here. Do you go to many shows with the van then Wayne, I might have to get myself along to a few.
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

I used to do a few but last year I think I only did 2, and this year will probably be less due to me having my 2 boys most weekends now, I’m gonna try and do a few caddy meets if there’s any that fall right for me, that’s if I don’t sell anymore bits off the caddy, keep an eye on the events section mate, the midlands area is central for a lot of people and your in the right area just to pop along to some Si

Instagram @2kwayne
PYE White
Caddy Fan

Post by PYE White »

Winst wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:57 pm I used to do a few but last year I think I only did 2Image, and this year will probably be less due to me having my 2 boys most weekends now, I’m gonna try and do a few caddy meets if there’s any that fall right for meImage, that’s if I don’t sell anymore bits off the caddyImage, keep an eye on the events section mate, the midlands area is central for a lot of people and your in the right area just to pop along to some Si Image

Cheers Wayne, I'll keep an eye out. Priorities change I guess, wait until the boys have an interest in cars then you can take them with you.

Would you be ok with me popping round to have a look at yours sometime, bend you ear a bit about Caddy's. I'm pretty new to the VWs as you know and a bit of advice never goes a miss. I'm normally in town a couple of weekends a month at the moment.
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Yeah no bother Si, the vans not at home but it’s only 10mins away, just send me a msg and we’ll get them pockets emptied of yours

Instagram @2kwayne
PYE White
Caddy Fan

Post by PYE White »

Winst wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:13 pm Yeah no bother Si, the vans not at home but it’s only 10mins away, just send me a msg and we’ll get them pockets emptied of yoursImageImage

Cheers Wayne I'll be in touch.
R22LRM
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

Post by R22LRM »

Looks pure class your interior

Last edited by Doc on Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
R22LRM
Mk5 Tfsi powered