Show off your caddy
TommyTurbo
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Caddy Maxi 2.0 tdi cr 4motion 2012 modifying

Post by TommyTurbo »

:D
Hi valued members :D
I have start building stereo in my newly bought VW Caddy Maxi 2.0 TDI CR 4MOTION 2012.

First step was to replace the original car audio player. Have the Android player and speakers from my VW Transporter T5 2.5 TDi 4motion I have sold.

JOYING Android from 2019.
B2 Audio HNT1 tweeter in top of the dashboard , but they where to long /high, so I had to cut a bit in dashboard. I'm not really satisfied with the result and I will try to cut a bit more later...

B2 HN8P 8" mid range speakers in doors, but after several hours of trying to modify and cutting in door panel backside, I decided to skip those speakers for this time... They are too big and have to build a new panel section in door for good fitment... :shock:

I will try to find some 6.5" good quality speakers for the doors.

Later I may be installing 12" subwoofer from DD and build a new speaker box in the rear inside of the car.

Unfortunately I don't understand how to upload pictures, but I think it is because I'm new i in this forum and have to make a lot of threads before I can look and post more....
R22LRM
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

Re: Caddy Maxi 2.0 tdi cr 4motion 2012 modifying

Post by R22LRM »

Hey, sounds interesting I would like to the pics, if you use Tapatalk it’s so easy to upload pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Doc on Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post
R22LRM
Mk5 Tfsi powered
TommyTurbo
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Post by TommyTurbo »

Unfortunately I'm not allowed in this forum to do a lot of things... Before I have at least, 5 threads
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Welcome to the forum.
There's nothing stopping you attaching photos to a post, there are no new member restrictions on that.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort