New Forum Logo Sticker Packs

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: New Forum Logo Sticker Packs

Post by Doc »

Yea buddy, check a few posts back from couple of weeks ago, I've not sold many since then.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
deany123
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Post by deany123 »

[mention]Doc [/mention] hi mate I’ve payed you. Can I get the glitter grey if you’ve got some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ajjoyce
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Post by ajjoyce »

Doc not to be cheeky ha but don’t ask don’t get. Any chance you’d think of doing me a one off purple one an I’ll pay what you want for it. Within reason of course if not I’ll just buy another colour

Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

I don't make these myself, I have a friend who has the equipment. I'll have to ask next time I'm at his place.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

@deany123 thanks, I'll get that out to you asap.

Caddymax1990
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Caddymax1990 »

Hi mate is there any white sticker sets in stock? TIA 👍🏻
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

No, sorry no white in stock for quite some time.

deany123
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Post by deany123 »

Doc wrote:@deany123 thanks, I'll get that out to you asap.
Thanks very much buddy Image

ajjoyce
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by ajjoyce »

Doc wrote:I don't make these myself, I have a friend who has the equipment. I'll have to ask next time I'm at his place.
Thank you like I say if not it’s ok.

Cadz09
Caddy Fan

Post by Cadz09 »

Hi Doc,
Just paid, I've just noticed you haven't got white (my bad)so grey would be great if you have them, thanks.
PeteIOM
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by PeteIOM »

Hey Doc

Do you have any Silver or Glitter grey left?

Thanks
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Sorry guys, I'm just catching up with this weeks orders now.
@Hef355, @Cadz09, @deany123, yours are going out today.

@Southcoastcaddy, did you get yours yet?
@Ripley55, did your red set come?
I know both of these were sent when we were deep in lockdown, if they haven't arrived I'll send more.

@Ryzar, still nothing in Australia? I'll just have to send you another too.
@portz87, sorry for taking so long to get back to you, been having trouble with the last set sent to Australia so reluctant to send another until I know they are getting there.

@PetrolOM, just silver left, I'm running very low right now but hope to get some into stock very soon.

Cadz09
Caddy Fan

Post by Cadz09 »

Cheers for the update Doc, just to give you heads up, I ordered the last Grey medium T also, upto you if want to wanted to wait and send together whenever both are ready?
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ripley55
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Ripley55 »

Hi @Doc
My Red ones have not arrived here as yet, but that’s not to say they haven’t. I’m from Kent, and working up in Suffolk, the last set I had went to Kent and maybe these Red ones were sent there too ?although I thought I’d requested a Suffolk postal address In PayPal, but I’ll ask our daughter to have a look if they went there ? As she’s keeping an eye on the house for us whilst we’re up here in lockdown 👍
Cheers
Dave
Chestnut Brown Caddy MK4 Maxi Life 2.0Tdi 150bhp , 18” Matt Bronze OZ Ultraleggera’s 8Jx18 ET45 on Bridgestone 225/40/18’s
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

I've got a Suffolk address for this set @Ripley55, I'll send out another seeing as you've not had them yet.
If you get two sets, that'll be a bonus.