Show off your caddy
Lister79
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: My Blackberry Caddy

Post by Lister79 »

Looks stunning mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Toffee Brown with EA888 Gen 3 2.0 TSi (CJX) engine (417.5 BHP 545 Nm), Grinds/ABP air suspension and a few other mods :D
Build thread:
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36629
Guy94
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Guy94 »

Awesome! Top work mate.

hef355
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by hef355 »

Bloody lovely mate

brooneye
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by brooneye »

Looks awesome mate

Barbel330
Hyper Poster

Post by Barbel330 »

Cheers lads. I’ll get the passenger seat fitted today then make a start on repositioning my air tank. Need access under the drivers seat where my air system manifold is located As I have to fit new longer air lines so won’t be able to fit the drivers seat yet. Messing with the air system is not something I’m looking forward to but has to be done. :o
Instagram: @y_5cuf
Stedlocks
Hyper Poster

Post by Stedlocks »

Excellent work, as always.....!
Pepsi
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Pepsi »

Awesome build thread spent a while scanning though all the hard work that been put in pays off
dan@biali
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

Post by dan@biali »

Coming together nicely.

The air suspension is really not that tricky, especially for someone like yourself. Once you start pulling it apart you'll see how overpriced the companies fitting it are...............

Make sure you've got some way of cutting the air lines really straight and clean. I bought a pair of proper snips as it makes that so much easier and less chance of leaks.

These are similar to the ones I have https://www.amazon.co.uk/C-K-430001-PVC ... B004JHXPES
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

I'll echo what Dan has just said, proper cutters are key to good pneumatic push fit connections.
If you remove a pipe and find the end is burred, it's best to consider the fitting as damaged as the seals are super easy to damage if you are inserting a burred end pipe.
I'll also echo the comment on how much is charged for the standard of some of the "install" work.
Good quality pipe and fittings are cheap to buy if you do need to replace any, just don't look at the typical air suspension supply sites.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Barbel330
Hyper Poster

Post by Barbel330 »

Cheers for the info guys. I spoke with Only Charged Dubs last week to ask some very beginner type questions and they were extremely helpful with very detailed answers to all my enquiries. I bought a proper cutter, 4m of new air line and hopefully all the other parts I need from them so fingers crossed I’ll be ok. I didn’t start on the air system today as I got sidetracked buttoning up the fitting of a multi view reverse camera amongst other little bits and pieces.
RKDesigns
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by RKDesigns »

Love that interior Stu!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Barbel330
Hyper Poster

Post by Barbel330 »

Finally got my van all put back together today. Even took it for a quick test drive which was nice Image

Took my air system apart, fitted longer lines to allow me to move the air tank into a position that’s more out of the way in the back. Pleasantly surprised at how easy it was as mentioned by Doc and Dan. Super simple with those push fittings.

It’s a bit of a mess in the back of my van as I finished it late so will tidy that up tomorrow. I’ve mounted it about my work compressor so it’s well out of the way. I may even box the tank in with some MDF in the future.

Trimmed my steering column cowling with the last scraps of material I had. I’m glad to see the end of re-trimming, I really hate it now. Just my A-pillar trims left to fit and that’s my lot Image

Stedlocks
Hyper Poster

Post by Stedlocks »

Mate, you've done well!

I sort of want to make a joke about an Indian restaurant , with carpet up the walls, but its not warrented! :lol:

Looking lovely fella....👍
caddychris2002
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Post by caddychris2002 »

Stunning. Enough said

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

www.dav-tec.co.uk
www.facebook.com/davteceng
Autowatch Ghost Installer
Mods:
145bhp map : Audi Q5 Seats, Polo Wing Mirrors, Touran R-Line rear bumper, Mk8 Golf Gti Front bumper, Sprayed in Honey Orange. Touran rear seat conversion, Bentley alloys, Stance plus coilover kit, caddy alltrak arch and skirt kit,mk7 golf gti steering wheel, Ghost immobiliser, Discover Media headunit, Kenwood underseat sub
BradleyB
Twin Turbo poster

Post by BradleyB »

Stedlocks bang out of order lol
The interior looks lovely mate
Must have taken lots of skill and patience