Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Sarbs new caddy

Post by Sabbunsingh »

R22LRM wrote:Centre pod is sweet Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Liammano wrote:Centre console looks sweat
Thank you

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Fensider wrote:Great looking Caddy, good thread. Love the Merc 20s.
Thanks had merc 20inches on both of my caddys now. Easy fitment lol

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

A few pics of my old caddy. Its on here somewhere as sarbs v2 more money spent.
I have been messing with caddys for a few yrs helping others where I can. I still love my old van more than my new one, I learnt alot. It was the start of my journey into the financial loss and fun of caddy ownership.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Stedlocks
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Stedlocks »

Love that front end on a pre facelift......such a good, clean look!
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Stedlocks wrote:Love that front end on a pre facelift......such a good, clean look!
Still my favourite look.

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Bored at home so made some new sub boxs. You can see the old boxs were just thrown together to see if it would work. I managed to get some more port area to help them breath and made them from 15mm ply instead of 18mm MDF. This gave me more volume inside which was abit small before. Sound deadened the whole floor and used the old sound padding off the original caddy floor to fill all the void behind the subs. This should help with road noise. Fitted touran front carpet and put it all back together.
I am happy now it sounds about 15% louder and alot better bass response with no unwanted port noise. Here are a few pics. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Stedlocks
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Stedlocks »

Tidy...👍
Liammano
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Post by Liammano »

Bet that sub will make your arse rattle
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Liammano wrote:Bet that sub will make your arse rattle
It does and that adds to the whole sound experience.

krzychur1
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by krzychur1 »

Nice job with sound bending, i need to the same with my caddy :D
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Spent the whole day tidying up and upgrading the wiring under the engine bay. This is what is know as the big 3. It helps get every last bit of power put of the alternator which is needed when running big audio. Had some old Phoenix gold fuse holder and battery clamps so used them. All wiring is sundown audio with braid and heat shrink. Teamhzaddiction is my audio team also my ig name if you want to have a look at some more pics.ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Flaurits
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Flaurits »

Nice build mate love the pull handle lights.
Those wheels you were running your old caddy, Are Those s4? If so 18 or 19"?
Keep it coming

Sendt fra min LYA-L29 med Tapatalk

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Flaurits wrote:Nice build mate Image love the pull handle lights.
Those wheels you were running your old caddy, Are Those s4? If so 18 or 19"?
Keep it coming Image

Sendt fra min LYA-L29 med Tapatalk
20inch s8 alloys

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Now lockdown is over i got round to my painter and picked up some bits.
Rail cover using the proper rail with supports.
Genuine spoiler glued on as I didn't want to drill the back doors.ImageImageImageImageImageImage