New Forum Logo Sticker Packs

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Papa Bear
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: New Forum Logo Sticker Packs

Post by Papa Bear »

Hi @Doc, just checking you got my paypal payment? No rush, just making sure I paid right amount.
Caddy Maxi Life 1.6TDI 7 speed DSG 102bhp
Black

Marmite lover!!!
VCDS
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

@Rangerovermad98 no need for upfront payment, I'll update the thread when I have stock which should be soon.

@Papa Bear I've got your sticker here, ready to go. First day off work in a while today, got a few things to catch up on.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Papa Bear
Hyper Poster

Post by Papa Bear »

No problems, thank you
Enjoy your day off!
Black

Marmite lover!!!
VCDS
Papa Bear
Hyper Poster

Post by Papa Bear »

Arrived yesterday, only just found them, moved by step son
Thank you Doc
Black

Marmite lover!!!
VCDS
Corradoguy94
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Corradoguy94 »

Hi @Doc I have just placed an order for one set of blue stickers. I think my maths were correct and you have on blue set left. If not, please accept my apologies, and I shall be happy to receive a set when convenient to you. Thank again, Mark
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Cool, I'll try get this in the post on my way to work in the morning, if I have it.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Southcoastcaddy
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Southcoastcaddy »

Hi Doc,

Hate to say it but I never received my sticker :(

I know it's not your fault, have you had much luck getting any of your other claims back, you might want to add one more.

- Ed.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

I've no chance of claiming for domestic post but I will just take that on the chin, for the few that go missing I can't see everyone wanting to pay the extra for tracking or proof of delivery.
I do try to bring as many to the post office and get proof of posting but even though there is no indication made on the envelope, those seem to get delivered without a problem. I think from now on I'll get proof of posting for all domestic letters which might hold up dispatch but offer some security. At least with proof of posting I can claim back more than just the price of the stamp.
Even international air mail which is covered for £20 I'm getting fobbed off with Covid excuses and request to give it another week or two when it's been three weeks for a three to five day service.

Drop me an email with your address and the colour of the sticker you wanted, I'll send out another if or as soon as I have it.

G8lso
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 SDI (70bhp)

Post by G8lso »

Received my sticker pack cheers Doc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Southcoastcaddy
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Southcoastcaddy »

It's such a bummer, and worse as you're only trying to do a nice thing for the club.

Without sounding like a idiot, I'm not sure how to reach you but the PayPal transaction I'd is 74166334E9054901Y.

Hopefully you can find that and that should have everything, If you're out of pocket let me know though, I'm still happy to cover some costs.

- Ed
Corradoguy94
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Corradoguy94 »

I’d been away for a few days Doc, but I’m pleased to say the sticker pack was at my house when I got home. Thank you Doc!
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas.
gazza31112
Hyper Poster

Post by gazza31112 »

Any idea when new stock coming doc?

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

nathansmith123
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by nathansmith123 »

Hi Ive just paid £10 for two stickers transaction 3BJ10270KR413720Y- hope thats correct amount- One grey and one white please when they are in stock. Thanks!
G8lso
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 SDI (70bhp)

Post by G8lso »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caddychris2002
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Post by caddychris2002 »

Hi @Doc ordered 2 sticker packs just wondering if you had chance to post them paypal transaction id is 20L21692HJ738500N think i ordered one grey one white cheers matey

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

www.dav-tec.co.uk
www.facebook.com/davteceng
Autowatch Ghost Installer
Mods:
145bhp map : Audi Q5 Seats, Polo Wing Mirrors, Touran R-Line rear bumper, Mk8 Golf Gti Front bumper, Sprayed in Honey Orange. Touran rear seat conversion, Bentley alloys, Stance plus coilover kit, caddy alltrak arch and skirt kit,mk7 golf gti steering wheel, Ghost immobiliser, Discover Media headunit, Kenwood underseat sub