wiring diagram

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
8o88y
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

wiring diagram

Post by 8o88y »

can anybody please help me i need to know what wires do what on the 14pin plug above the starter the plug comes of the engine loom and joins the body loom....
thank u bobby
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: wiring diagram

Post by Doc »

You probably want to sign up to erWIN and download the diagrams for your vehicle.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
8o88y
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by 8o88y »

thank u for your reply i shall have a look now
8o88y
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by 8o88y »

@Doc
its not working for me
Last edited by Giddy on Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Scoobysrt
Hyper Poster

Post by Scoobysrt »

Are you on the proper site there's a lot of copies.

I think this is the proper one, shouldn't have any problems but if you do you need to contact them.
https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showHome.do
2016 Starlight blue highline 2.0 tdi - stainless side bars - DubUnit remap 190 bhp ish - st x lowering kit - golf R cadiz 18" wheels - rear wiper delete - ProVan600 interior led light - red painted calipers - Kenwood headunit - sequential side repeaters - vcds hex net pro
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

I'm sorry, you'll have to contact erWIN support for anything related to their system.
If you've paid for time and it hasn't worked for you then I don't think you'll get a refund, unfortunately.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Dom679
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Dom679 »

@Doc

Apologise in advance for the mass of following questions!

If I was to sign up for erWIN what is the deal with regards to getting wiring diagram information? Do you pay a membership and download whatever you like or is it price per item so to speak? Want to start figuring wiring for a future project in my head.

Also how detailed are the schematics? Do they have wiring colours, cable function identification, pin layouts of plugs etc?

And finally how do you search for diagrams, is it by Reg so they will only show you wiring fitted to your car or can you choose to have a schematic for every option possible and pick out the bits that are relevant to your vehicle?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Scoobysrt
Hyper Poster

Post by Scoobysrt »

Details on their website.
You are charged depending how long you want to use the service for.
2016 Starlight blue highline 2.0 tdi - stainless side bars - DubUnit remap 190 bhp ish - st x lowering kit - golf R cadiz 18" wheels - rear wiper delete - ProVan600 interior led light - red painted calipers - Kenwood headunit - sequential side repeaters - vcds hex net pro