Yellow Caddy Build

Show off your caddy
BowCaddy
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Yellow Caddy Build

Post by BowCaddy »

Looks so good in the sun! Are you thinking caddy life mirrors ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Yeah for sure! I have seen a few around my area and they look 100% better with the mirrors.

I need to start working towards the engine though, worse than any car I have owned thus far! :shock:
I picked up door panels the other day and I don't even like them now they are in, it was pointless IMO but they were a good shout price wise. :? :lol:

There is also a custom roof rack shop basically walking distance from where I live thats dangerously tempting so im staying indoors this week and getting some parts online for the bay. I have a place I can store the engine for a few month judging I find one in the next two weeks thats decent, fingers crossed. :mrgreen:
6 years of love/hate, a custom spray job soon to be wrapped, lots of grey alcantara and yellow stitching, yellow GTI TT seats, gears, engine, engine toys, exhaust, alloys, 312 brakes, grey lining, black centre light/grab handles, carpets, smoked rear lights, and a horn.
BowCaddy
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by BowCaddy »

Nice! I every day I’m looking for new parts it’s supposed to be my work van but I like it far too much at the moment . which motor have you decided to got for the v6 or tfsi after ? Looking forward to seeing more of this build for sure!

YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

The interior needed a lift as it was looking battered,
- should have left it to someone who knows what they are doing as I don’t have the skill
or patience to get this right, so ended up sending it off to someone who did in the end after a lot of wasted glue. Image Image

6 years of love/hate, a custom spray job soon to be wrapped, lots of grey alcantara and yellow stitching, yellow GTI TT seats, gears, engine, engine toys, exhaust, alloys, 312 brakes, grey lining, black centre light/grab handles, carpets, smoked rear lights, and a horn.
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Grab handles in, front centre light to come.

YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Straight out a Skoda. 🥸

Damo2k
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Damo2k »

Nice job

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Fresh trimmed up visors ready for summer, collecting in a few weeks, super happy with these!

stu_b
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Post by stu_b »

The yellow stitching is a nice touch
Little nod to the exterior brining it inside
Are the seats going to be the same
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

not sure, probs go the yellow GTI print, but I’m lost to what seats to go with, not wingbacks but, I’ve seen a few different styles about. Gonna get the door cards sorted before the seats a think.

WFBryn
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by WFBryn »

Maybe yellow seat stitching to match your visors + yellow seatbelts...?

I do love a bit of bringing the exterior inside - it's looking good - great work.
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Something retro instead of the golf R’s or later seat styles, 70 quid, dropped them off and after a chat going for yellow tartan in the centre, alcantara sides and headrest. Image

YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »