Show off your caddy
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Sarbs mk4 on 20s

Post by Sabbunsingh »

PerfectImageImage

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Abit of pdr on the van today. Lots of little dings that was annoying me. Guy had a nice caddy on air, I believe he got it from another dude who did all the mods. ImageImage

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

G1L8313 wrote:Just spent my lunch break reading through the whole build unreal work mate looks class!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks dude

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

BowCaddy wrote:Nice work it’s looking stunning

Thank you

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Not done much to the caddy recently as we had a new born baby boy. So i got me a family car and have been playing with that.
But I did do a deal with a fella from stevenage to supply and fit a 3d colour cluster and it's been waiting for me for a few months. I had a spare half day today so went and got it done. Makes the dash alot more modern like my mk7 gtd. Well chuffed with it Image ImageImageImageImage

Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Congratulations on the addition to the family and the fleet Sarb.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Doc wrote:Congratulations on the addition to the family and the fleet Sarb.
Thank you doc. You missed the congrats on finally getting a cluster ImageImageImage

stevemax8
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by stevemax8 »

how much did 3d cluster cost and where did you get them from ??
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

stevemax8 wrote:how much did 3d cluster cost and where did you get them from ??
Someone on Facebook that is very active in retrofits. Forgot his name.

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

It's not a bad place to sit. The interior mods are nearly complete, just need to finish the speaker pods in leather trim to match the seats. Then start buying parts for more power! Image

Caddy wan
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Re: Sarbs new caddy

Post by Caddy wan »

Sabbunsingh wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:42 pm Bored at home so made some new sub boxs. You can see the old boxs were just thrown together to see if it would work. I managed to get some more port area to help them breath and made them from 15mm ply instead of 18mm MDF. This gave me more volume inside which was abit small before. Sound deadened the whole floor and used the old sound padding off the original caddy floor to fill all the void behind the subs. This should help with road noise. Fitted touran front carpet and put it all back together.
I am happy now it sounds about 15% louder and alot better bass response with no unwanted port noise. Here are a few pics. Image

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I’m thinking of going with sundown and going off there recommend box I was looking at a sealed box for the 6.5”

Could you not have ran it sealed ?

Nice build 😎
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Re: Sarbs new caddy

Post by Sabbunsingh »

The t/s parameters for this and most subwoofers from sundown (apart from the sd range) require a ported box. Plus sealed box doesn't give them low notes and port gain.

Caddy wan
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by Caddy wan »

Ah ok thanks, I like low base so I’ll have to look at custom ported boxes now lol
Bassvanman
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Bassvanman »

Sabbunsingh wrote:It's not a bad place to sit. The interior mods are nearly complete, just need to finish the speaker pods in leather trim to match the seats. Then start buying parts for more power! Image

Looking beautiful

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Not played with the caddy much this year. Had some spare time and the weather was good, so got me some power folding mirrors. Had to transfer the mk7 golf puddle lights across. Also the dab and fm aerials from my old mirrors.
Just need doc to code me some modules now to get them working fully Image.

Also has a glowplug throwing up an engine check light so popped in to see matt @dubunit and he put me a new one in quick sharpish. Always a good coffee and catch up at dubunit.ImageImage