Toffee delights

Show off your caddy
Lister79
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Toffee delights

Post by Lister79 »

Thanks mate.
The middle belt is just a universal lap belt that I had re webbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Toffee Brown with EA888 Gen 3 2.0 TSi (CJX) engine (417.5 BHP 545 Nm), Grinds/ABP air suspension and a few other mods :D
Build thread:
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36629
P1Dean
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by P1Dean »

Thanks Lister👍
Lister79
Hyper Poster

Toffee delights

Post by Lister79 »

Its exactly 3 years ago today that I bought the van, crazy when I look how far it’s come from that totally stock 1.6TDi that it once was. Most of the changes were never originally intended, but we all know how these things go.
I’m absolutely over the moon with how well it’s done at shows this year, especially as it was never built for this purpose in mind, it is still my daily driver dog van after all, and spends most of its time filthy and full of pine needles.

Thanks to those that have took the time to view the van or read the build thread, and for any comments about it. My favourite to date has to be from a young chap whilst the van was on the Performance VW display at TRAX Silverstone, when he simply stated to his friend “Nah it’s s**t, it’s got rear seats”. Image

I won’t be making many changes this coming winter as it’s pretty much exactly how I want it, however I do have a few little things sat waiting to be fitted. I also want an Alltrack rear bumper, so will have to see what Santa brings.

I’ve been trying to decide which is my favourite part of the van, but I’m really struggling to be honest. Possibly the interior, especially at night when everything is lit up Image. Although it’s hard not to say the engine; as that never fails to give me or any passengers a chuckle or ten, it’s just so much fun. Certainly a hard one so I’ll just cheat and say it all Image.

Before and After (yes I am that sad to park it in the same place)

The trophies it’s been awarded, my favourite is still the one from Hef Fest 19, as it was voted for by actual Caddy guys who know what they are looking at.

Full photos

2014 Toffee Brown with EA888 Gen 3 2.0 TSi (CJX) engine (417.5 BHP 545 Nm), Grinds/ABP air suspension and a few other mods :D
Build thread:
Azz03
Hyper Poster

Post by Azz03 »

[mention]Lister79 [/mention] it’s been a pleasure to read and go through the build thread as I’ve followed it from day one and I’ve loved every bit of it, you have a serious amount of attention to detail and the skill of the way you do things is just impeccable mate so the van deserves all the trophies it’s won so far as like you said it’s your daily driver and has still turned heads and become a winner

Not going to lie ever since I followed the build thread it’s made my mod list a hell of a lot bigger and my bank account knows it too haha. Ive never really been a fan of brown but this van has twisted my arm and it’s easily one of my top five best looking vans now, you should be well chuffed with yourself mate all the hard work sweat and tears has paid off massively summertime next year hopefully I’ll be able to view it in the flesh

hef355
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by hef355 »

Simply stunning what you’ve done here mate! Well deserved trophies and many to come

Giddy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4TSI

Post by Giddy »

Amazing transformations and everything is done to a top standard. Well deserved trophies.
Caddy 4, Highline, 1.4 TSI
Instagram: @giddywagen
Build thread >>> here <<<
Lister79
Hyper Poster

Post by Lister79 »

Thanks a lot lads, the comments are much appreciated.

Build thread:
the swan fiend
Hyper Poster

Post by the swan fiend »

It is indeed an amazing transformation mate. Especially as you’ve done it in such a short period of time.
It’ll be getting more trophies next year for sure

Rescue me from the swans in me
C Chis
Hyper Poster

Post by C Chis »

Absolutely stunning van!

Love the really small almost unseen touches like the chassis notch, the coloured sound deadening, hiding the air components and the shine!

Flipping brilliant!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2010 pre-facelift Mk3 3.2 VR6 : Touran Interior : 3D Premium Clocks : R32 Bumper : Climatic A/C

My VR6 Build Thread and Details can be Found Here
Alex mc
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Alex mc »

Stunning van mate . It’s a Credit to your hard work and efforts . I have enjoyed reading your build thread and found some real useful info in there as well for when I come to do more to my van. It will be a trophy cabinet you’ll need to build over the winter for nexts years silver ware .

brooneye
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by brooneye »

It’s an absolute credit to you mate, the vision and dedication you’ve put into it is unreal

Lister79
Hyper Poster

Post by Lister79 »

Thanks a lot everyone for the comments/compliments.

Build thread:
P1Dean
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by P1Dean »

Van’s come a long way in 3 years, Absolutely stunning van! Well deserved trophies and many to come👍
Lister79
Hyper Poster

Post by Lister79 »

Thanks very much mate.
Build thread:
FishermansFriend
Hyper Poster

Post by FishermansFriend »

Really enjoy looking at your pictures and reading the updates. You never fail to amaze with your attention to detail.