Wiring diagrams

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
GrantCraik
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Wiring diagrams

Post by GrantCraik »

Hi, new to the forum and have a mk5 gti and a caddy ready for a caddy tfsi. Does anyone know where I can find wiring diagrams for both? Thanks
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Wiring diagrams

Post by Doc »

You'll need VW ELSAwin software or access the ERwin online for wiring diagrams.
Make sure you get diagrams for the correct engine code and the fuse box level (low/high) of your donor vehicle.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
GrantCraik
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by GrantCraik »

Thanks for the reply, seen a few that have been/being built on Instagram that I believe you have been a part of. When it comes to clusters do I use the golf cluster or source a suitable petrol touran cluster with the correct rpm range?
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Yea, I've done a few.
Clusters you can use whatever you can get your hands on and program.
I've used standard Mk5 GTI in a Caddy case up to the latest Scirocco colour 3D, all can be fully working without immobiliser defeat.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Badura
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (74bhp)

Post by Badura »

Where’s the best place to download and pay for the vw Elsawin system? Many thanks
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

VW have a new online service which saves you having to download ElsaWIN.
Search for VW erWIN.
It is a paid service, you can buy one hour access and print all the diagrams you need to PDF.

Badura
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (74bhp)

Post by Badura »

That’s great thank you