Which bluetooth scanner

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Daggz68
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Which bluetooth scanner

Post by Daggz68 »

Out of Carly, OBD eleven and carista, which is best. I've got all three apps (cracked) on my phone plus can add to my stereo
Which one is best for general use and changing settings?

Sent from my NTH-NX9 using Tapatalk

Peterpan21
100BHP+

Re: Which bluetooth scanner

Post by Peterpan21 »

I’ve got a brand new Carly one unlocked premium about to arrive.
I bought it the other day because I had lost my original one. But typically I’ve just found it.!
They are non-returnable, so basically have a brand-new premium unopened one to sell. It cost £ 115.
If you’re interested, you can have it £85
I’m a car trader personally I have used loads of different ones including VCDS which are used for other reasons I find Carly the best all round for a little mods and tweaks. Plus it’s really good at diagnostics.

https://www.mycarly.com/plan/?c=GB&b=vag&n=Volkswagen
Scoobysrt
Hyper Poster

Post by Scoobysrt »

We dont tend to help people with stolen software on this forum.
There are plenty of threads on this subject if you care to search.
Vcds is the daddy and if you're willing to spend a small amount (you probably arent) the limited vin version is very good value all things considered.
As you have all 3 versions of software you mention you are in a better position than most to decide for yourself.
2016 Starlight blue highline 2.0 tdi - stainless side bars - DubUnit remap 190 bhp ish - st x lowering kit - golf R cadiz 18" wheels - rear wiper delete - ProVan600 interior led light - red painted calipers - Kenwood headunit - sequential side repeaters - vcds hex net pro
Daggz68
100BHP+

Post by Daggz68 »

I have vcds but don't want to be lugging around a laptop with me when I can have it linked up via my stereo or phone when out and about
Peterpan21
100BHP+

Post by Peterpan21 »

Why do you need to carry it around?
I code then it’s done put kit back in garage.

Even though I have the full VCDS licence and a legit pro Carly dongle I don’t carry them around!

Cracked apps and carrying around coding devices make you sound well dodgy! ;) ha ha
Daggz68
100BHP+

Post by Daggz68 »

One reason. I'll be camping all over UK and maybe abroad. Less items to take, the better. If something breaks down whilst away, I can check there and then. All on the headunit, plus dongle. Space is at a premium lol.
Ideally I got 4st to lose, so that will be a load of space!
All my other goods will be going into storage or sold off. I'll want a small van this year, then once I have my pension next year I'll sell the caddy and get a much bigger van.

Fed up of paying rent etc.