Show off your caddy
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Yellow Caddy Build

Post by YellowPablo »

Another day, another problem sorted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
6 years of love/hate, a custom spray job soon to be wrapped, lots of grey alcantara and yellow stitching, yellow GTI TT seats, gears, engine, engine toys, exhaust, alloys, 312 brakes, grey lining, black centre light/grab handles, carpets, smoked rear lights, and a horn.
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Got around to fitting the whistle free mirrors yesterday and this happens, lavvvlyyyy, 🤌 Image

6 years of love/hate, a custom spray job soon to be wrapped, lots of grey alcantara and yellow stitching, yellow GTI TT seats, gears, engine, engine toys, exhaust, alloys, 312 brakes, grey lining, black centre light/grab handles, carpets, smoked rear lights, and a horn.
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Hi Hi. Thought to get the A pillars blacked out and flocked. Still a pain to put back in, hopefully can get them in cleanly. Should be getting seats back at the end of the month and will put some updates on then, anyone used any alternatives to the touran bases as that’s what I’m gonna go with at the moment . Image

Scottydawg
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Scottydawg »

Really liking the yellow with the gloss black 👍
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Thanks scottydawg, so many yellows out now, didn’t see so much variety before. There is a new BMW yellow out that’s loud, makes the standard colours almost seem flat. A pillars are done. Image

Gmancan1
200BHP+

Post by Gmancan1 »

Is that what he does retrim
Parts?

They look well!!
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Gmancan1 wrote:Is that what he does retrim
Parts?

They look well!!
Not usually. The guy who made these usually codes and works with tech. I think it’s a side hobby. Image

Gmancan1
200BHP+

Post by Gmancan1 »

Ahhh ive a touran center id like done in leather (has mk5 slidey door) just dunno who to go to. His works good :)
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

He does full dash work too, not sure what he would charge mind but its a nice finish and a lot cheaper than materials, but it takes time to get a good finish on it and its easily messed up from what he says. I don't think many people do it any more from looking online, people go for upholstery and full re trim instead.
Average_phil
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Average_phil »

Love that colour mate
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Im thinking of swapping out my 18 wheels for something else, bored of the black on yellow as it seems popular with the yellow and orange caddy set up.

Anyone have any suggestions on what colour to go for/style or alloy with yellow body instead of black? - even thinking of a respray and referb possibly.

Any suggestions are welcomed with huge open arms. :)
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Cleaned up the brake callipers this week. - pearl yellow and bronze with the alloys.

Ultrakurz
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Ultrakurz »

YellowPablo wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:43 pm Im thinking of swapping out my 18 wheels for something else, bored of the black on yellow as it seems popular with the yellow and orange caddy set up.

Anyone have any suggestions on what colour to go for/style or alloy with yellow body instead of black? - even thinking of a respray and referb possibly.

Any suggestions are welcomed with huge open arms. :)
Maybe some audi-RS-blue and a polished outer ring of the alloys ?

Greets ultrakurz
YellowPablo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by YellowPablo »

Ended up going dark bronze. Black looked naff. I’ll slap a pic up next week. Colour will pop when it’s wrapped with the brakes. Need to decide on the new yellow now as the paintwork is battered.