best upgrade for caddy brakes

Show off your caddy
pablo1
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

best upgrade for caddy brakes

Post by pablo1 »

Hi All new here I have a c20 1.9 tdi 2010 caddy and looking at upgrading the brakes dont want to go crazy is there anyone on here that have done this and what did you use to do this.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: best upgrade for caddy brakes

Post by Doc »

Welcome to the forum.
To know what might be considered an upgrade, we would need to know what you have got currently.
Standard on a 1.9 fitted with 15" wheels from the factory will be 288mm front and 256mm rears.
Upgrading to the brakes fitted on a 2.0 caddy of the same era is the easiest option, those had 312mm fronts. You'll require only a set of caliper carriers, pads and discs for this upgrade. Your calipers should be the same as those from the 2.0.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort