Re: 2011 Pure Grey
Posted: Sun May 14, 2023 3:58 am
A trip back to the homestead
























Ah yeah , it’ll give me the kick up the backside I need to do another few bits and pieces, I fitted the electric windows and tommyzoom wiring but the motors/modules are the wrong generation and the central locking is not working properly, so the guys in mad motorz on Facebook came to the rescue with 2 generation 3 modules (5k0), hopefully have them within a week or so as they’re coming via Northern Ireland because the customs as you know like to pick prices from the money tree, once that’s all sorted I’ll get the touran dash and door cards fitted along with the new clocks from Stan, I temporarily fitted passenger card after trimming it just to see what it looked like, the seats ad door cards came from the one carFishermansFriend wrote: ↑Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:00 pm Thats brutal luck. At least you get your doors sprayed for free.























Red LED bulb for fog white LED for reverseBenny88 wrote: ↑Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:45 pm Lovely van mate some nice mods done along the way!!
Have to ask tho, got twin reverse lights in rear? Where have you relocated the dog light bud??
Always wanted do this and now have new van I can once know where to relocate dog light lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



































