Sarbs mk4. *folding mirrors*

Show off your caddy
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Sarbs mk4 on 20s

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Whiteline black Friday special finally turned up. I had previously fitted a maxi rear arb and the difference was negligible. Fitted this whiteline on the middle setting and it feels like a different van. Will try it on the hardest setting next.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
DannyPlaatsma
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by DannyPlaatsma »

I've got the Scirocco gauges ready for my caddy. Only I don't know which wires are for canbus high and low behind my speedometer. Do you remember which colors you connected it to?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

I have always hated the way the rear glass looked with the heater lines and crap finish from the tint.
I have had these solid black glass panels in my garden from when I had my old van over 5yrs ago. Managed to get them fitted finally.
I think it looks much better and cleaner.

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

DannyPlaatsma wrote:I've got the Scirocco gauges ready for my caddy. Only I don't know which wires are for canbus high and low behind my speedometer. Do you remember which colors you connected it to?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Send me private message.

sewi
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by sewi »

Most definitely it looks a lot better like that
Bondy.
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Bondy. »

Just been through your thread from start to finish - Good job and van looking sweet.
Plumber
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Plumber »

I love this thread, van looks amazing mate, well done. Am looking to get mine remapped, how much was it if u dont mind me asking
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Some recent mods complete. Got my door sail pods trimmed up from a local man that does classic cars. He normally doesn't do anything newer than 1960s but for me he did these.
Also got a little delivery from retroretrims. A pillar trims and b pillar trims. I got the a pillars done in a few hours and now I need to strip the interior to do the b pillars and finish wiring all the new audio gear in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

B pillars trimmed with vinyl to match the a pillars.
Roof lining and shelf trimmed with faux suede.
Grab handle and sun visors and other bits painted in matt black.
Its all dark inside now ImageImageImageImage

Simon_B
100BHP+

Re: Sarbs mk4 daily *interior update*

Post by Simon_B »

Very nice mate.

Mk4 Highline 2.0 TDI.
Mark_M3
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Mark_M3 »

Lovely van with some great Mods.

Love the bmw numberplate lights, may have to get some!

👍
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Mark_M3 wrote:Lovely van with some great Mods.

Love the bmw numberplate lights, may have to get some!

I followed a guide on here somewhere. Easy little mod that works a treat.

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Simon_B wrote:Very nice mate.

Thank you

Mark_M3
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Mark_M3 »

Sabbunsingh wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:23 pm I followed a guide on here somewhere. Easy little mod that works a treat.

Ok thank you, when granted access to them I'll have a look. 👍
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Amps, wires and speakers was the task for the past few days.
Amp rack mounted under the passenger seat. Groundzero 3200w rms sub amp below a helix dsp six amp for all other duties.
3 way front end with the mids and tweets in the sail pods, midbass mounted to the door per factory position.
Modified my subwoofer enclosure to give volume which has allowed me to add some more port inside. This has lowered the tuning frequency alot. This is box revision no.3.

So a 4 way system with over 4000w rms of power. All in the cabin so the rear is clear for work. Fair to say I had to make every millimetre count ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage