Ollie’s Candy White

Show off your caddy
Guy94
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Ollie’s Candy White

Post by Guy94 »

[mention]J999YYL [/mention] yes buddy, sale advert will be going up this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Javito
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Post by Javito »

Beautiful looking van! I'm new to the site and damn you lot are setting the bar really freaking high. Great work, I absolutely love the trims.
Guy94
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Guy94 »

[mention]Javito [/mention] cheers dude, some much better builds than mine on the forum to check out. Sadly the van is now with a new owner as I look to start a new journey with a mk1 (still looking for a good one)

stu_b
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Post by stu_b »

Hi Guy
Not too sure if your still on here ... profile doesn't have a last online status
Can't believe after all that and only one summer of camping you sold this little gem
just want to say amazing thread, build, true time blood sweat n glory
you've done yourself proud
I am impressed with all the mod and the effort you've put in

its probably too late and no activity for ages but one never knows ....

I especially like this ply guys bed - are u able to send me some more pics, in particular how it folds in the middle and secures so U can sit up in bed looking out the back etc ?
I like the idea of the aluminium brackets you've used for the M6 lashing points - can I ask if u made these or where they off the shelf ?

The colour of the rear tail gate / finish looks mint - how has it held up over time / use ?
did you end up doing it in raptor ?

hope you found your Mk1 Golf and it's giving u as much pleasure

Stu

[quote=Guy94 post_id=403799 time=1626462624 user_id=22579]
Took delivery of my Ply Guys bed system last night and test fitted it in the garden this afternoon. Impressed with the finish and slots together nice and tightly in all the places it should. Heavy duty sliding drawer and versatile bed that doubles up as a sofa - also concertinas to the rear of the van if ever I need more load space for day to day driving. Just need to work out how to safely tie it down in the van, probably some threaded inserts in the floor, some sort of bracket and M6 bolts

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202107 ... fc408b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202107 ... 3f2fac.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202107 ... 9de756.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]