Just a White Caddy

Show off your caddy
antcaddy
Caddy2k Groupie

Just a White Caddy

Post by antcaddy »

Got a few upgrades coming up so thought I'd start a build thread. It's a originally a 102 highline. So far done:

6 Speed Conversation with DMF
Remap to 150 with gear ratios changed
288mm to 312mm Front brakes
15 to 17 inch GTD Alloys
Undertray, engine cover, front mudguards
Caddy Life mirrors
Additional door seals

Founds some foam sound deadening for the inside of the front wing which is fitted on the life. Definitely reduced road noise to my ear and pretty cheep too. 1T0864236C
1T0864235C

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
BenXCIV
100BHP+

Re: Just a White Caddy

Post by BenXCIV »

Do these inserts fit into the rear of the front arches - between the front arch and the door?

I'm always on the hunt for more sound deadening 😅
antcaddy
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by antcaddy »

Same, less noise the better. Yes to fit them you just need to remove the wheel arch liner

BenXCIV
100BHP+

Post by BenXCIV »

Thanks, I've ordered these and the filler pieces that go up into the centre of the arches.
Probably won't do much, but if the arch liner is coming out and they're only €5, can't hurt to try 🤷‍♂️
antcaddy
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by antcaddy »

Fitted OEM number plate lights. Helps make van look alot more modern. Instead of modding the handle, I butchered some old abs sensor plugs to make it fit in. Not sure if it's just mine but VW also decided to make red negative Image. Thanks to @FishermansFriend for the idea ImageImage

antcaddy
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by antcaddy »

So finally managed to get round to giving the van some time. Lowered on Eibach 45mm. Bought the front springs on their own and got the stance+ rear shackles to save a bit of money. Feels so much better and the ride is great too. Does make me wonder even more why VW had it so high Image. Spoiler fitted and a long overdue clay baring and coating of collinite ImageImage