Blackberry maxi life WAV build

Show off your caddy
Yam442
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Blackberry maxi life WAV build

Post by Yam442 »

Hi all new to the site so thought I'd post up my little project Image. I decided to look for a WAV, specifically because of the low mileage + history also the dropped floor and ramp as I race classic scramble mx so would be handy and works well as a bike transporter with plenty of room for gear bags etc. Now my plan has changed I'm now going to build it into a micro camper but leave the middle row of seats in so I can take the family on trips. I will be keeping the dropped floor to keep the head room and fit a new bumper and towbar to tow the bike instead. Currently the only mods ive done is tinted all the windows, wind deflectors , stage 1 remap now running 150bhp and retro fitted cruise control. Next on the list is to look at suspension to see how low I can go with the dropped floor and fit my 18in oem VRS alloys I've got kicking around once I've decided on colour before having them refurbished. Going to be a drawn out build dictated by fund and the wife Image only got a couple of pics will upload more as i progress. Wheel colours I have in mind are..

- White
- bronze
- Gun metal gray
- silver

What's people's thoughts?? Caddy has blackberry paint Image

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
petrev
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4TSI

Re: Blackberry maxi life WAV build

Post by petrev »

Nice.
Go for it ...
Marco2k
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by Marco2k »

Nice Color you have there. I would choose bronze or gun metal for the alloy wheels. 8)
Dazzler555
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Dazzler555 »

Personally I would go for matt or gloss black depending on what else you plan to change :D
Yam442
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Yam442 »

Found that my trip buttons on the stalks don't seem to be working Image everything else functions as should plugged it in and these codes came up?? I've checked the fuses and the stalks are brand new OEM items anyone had this issue??? Image

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk