This is my caddy 1.6 102hp 2012.
Going to have som fun with over time.
Ive had it for about a year now. Bought it as it stands on picture.Image

Sent fra min SM-G991B via Tapatalk

Scoobysrt
Hyper Poster

Re: My Caddyllac

Post by Scoobysrt »

Nice, the only thing i would say is to check the front bullbar mountings, I believe some if not all simply screw onto the bumper plastic and are barely safe.
2016 Starlight blue highline 2.0 tdi - stainless side bars - DubUnit remap 190 bhp ish - st x lowering kit - golf R cadiz 18" wheels - rear wiper delete - ProVan600 interior led light - red painted calipers - Kenwood headunit - sequential side repeaters - vcds hex net pro
Torgeirl
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Torgeirl »

Scoobysrt wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:05 am Nice, the only thing i would say is to check the front bullbar mountings, I believe some if not all simply screw onto the bumper plastic and are barely safe.
Thank you for the heads-up.
How would you suggest to mount the bullbar ?
Scoobysrt
Hyper Poster

Post by Scoobysrt »

I don't know to be honest, as far as I understand they all just screw to the bottom of the bumper but i could be wrong. On other vehicles they often bolt to the chassis. On caddys they are purely for looks.
2016 Starlight blue highline 2.0 tdi - stainless side bars - DubUnit remap 190 bhp ish - st x lowering kit - golf R cadiz 18" wheels - rear wiper delete - ProVan600 interior led light - red painted calipers - Kenwood headunit - sequential side repeaters - vcds hex net pro
Torgeirl
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Torgeirl »

So I just got a set of these, thinking of getting footwell lights. Has anyone done this before? How/where wiring it up? Image

Torgeirl
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Torgeirl »

Do while waiting on a guide to fit my footwell lights, ive mounted and repinned my new taillights. And it looks so much better.
Torgeirl
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Torgeirl »

So this is sort of my 2nd project. My car didnt come with this foam cover, but foundout my dad has in his caddy. So I borrowed it and made a tamplate of it for the footwell lamp. Have no idea where to put or if this is the best place yet. But im doing my best. Same for the drivers side. No idea where the best place is but ive made a template on the side. But the best would be somewhere over the pedals.ImageImageImage