Asr button wiring

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Lockstock
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Re: Asr button wiring

Post by Lockstock »

Glad you got it sorted.
This thread really made me smile, I think it's because you sign off with pal, and quoted yourself multiple times. It read like you were having a conversation with yourself 🤣🤣

Genuinely don't mean any offence btw, was a funny read, just incase my post comes across wrong.
Carpmaster
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Carpmaster »

Lockstock wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:45 pm Glad you got it sorted.
This thread really made me smile, I think it's because you sign off with pal, and quoted yourself multiple times. It read like you were having a conversation with yourself 🤣🤣

Genuinely don't mean any offence btw, was a funny read, just incase my post comes across wrong.
Lol haha 😂 it sounded like that mate think I got confused with myself all sorted and working fine now another little mod done 👍
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Can you please find the reply button and use it, there is no need to quote someone or even yourself every time you post.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort