Wheel centres

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Vertex92
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Wheel centres

Post by Vertex92 »

Hi all

Hoping someone can help. Recently noticed the the wheel centres from front to back differ on the passenger side and the driver side up to nearly 20mm

I noticed when fitting new rear bumper I could easily get my hand in one side where the other was awkward.

If anyone can advise what this might be and how to resolve it that would be awesome

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Wheel centres

Post by Doc »

Sounds like you have an incorrectly fitted axle relocation kit. Am I correct in assuming your caddy is lowered?

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Vertex92
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Post by Vertex92 »

No mate it’s just standard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Ok, in that case you may have a failed leaf spring, I wouldn't drive it very far until this has been checked out.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort